Hoffman York is a dynamic full-service agency with experience building brands across all channels and clients ranging from Fortune 200 companies to startups. We are one of the longest running, continuously operating, independent agencies in the U.S., calling Milwaukee home for more than 80 years. We believe in ROI or “Return on Ideas.” It means we provide more than creativity. We create results.
We follow best practices and protocols to ensure a clean and safe work environment for our employees who choose to work from our newly remodeled office located in Milwaukee’s bustling Third Ward and Hoffman York continues to keep our agency team members and clients connected virtually in ways that continue to provide our employees and clients success towards achieving their goals.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re growing our team and looking for a savvy, speedy and intellectually curious individual with a fierce passion for social and an eagerness to work hard. As a Content Coordinator, you will be given a wide range of social and content experience and responsibilities for a variety of consumer clients ranging from boating and grooming to travel and leisure. Day-to-day tasks include community management, content writing, organic social management, influencer relations, analytics and reporting, as well as coming up with and executing occasional off-the-wall stunts.
The Content Coordinator will assist in managing communities and campaigns across all social networks in a fast-paced environment with multiple national and international clients. You will:
- Work with various teams to create original branded content for communities (cinemagraphs, gifs, infographics, short videos)
- Write social media copy for status posts, ads, contests and more
- Assist in writing long-form content including blog posts and thought leadership
- Manage and handle communication with social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create and maintain content calendars for social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Interact with influencers and users to create and nurture social communities
- Manage and report results of organic social content using native platforms and other management platforms
- Develop and manage contests using tools such as Woobox
- Use social management tools such as Sprout Social, Sked and Hootsuite
- Utilize social analytics to generate insights and demonstrate social value
- Other duties as assigned
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field with a minimum of one year of relevant social media experience (agency experience is a plus). In addition, requires:
- Social-media savvy, a powerful writer and clever thinker with an understanding of social media best practices, content development, measurement and listening
- Knowledge of influencer campaigns and experience cultivating influencer partnerships
- Well-spoken, well organized, detail-oriented and can operate with limited supervision
- Experience with platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and social scheduling tools such as Sprout Social
- A powerful writer with an understanding of social media best practices and content development
- Understanding of the paid, owned and earned media space as it relates to social media execution
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a fun, inclusive agency culture, competitive salary, vacation and comprehensive benefits package.
Hoffman York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.