Digital Design Intern
We’re looking for a motivated digital design intern to assist in designing and developing interactive media, while gaining valuable, real-life work experience. You will receive hands-on training and work in an atmosphere that fosters learning and innovation. And you’ll be paid, too!
The selected candidate will work on multiple projects within a group setting, while also working independently. You’ll work closely with a variety of internal teams, with a concentration on Digital Art Direction, Interactive Design and Production Art. It’s a great opportunity to gain experience, exposure and a hands-on understanding of the advertising industry.
- Motivated self-starter who embraces learning new skills
- Adaptable, open-minded and able to work independently or in groups
- A professional attitude
- Practitioner of web standards and best practices
- Basic understanding of coding structure, procedure and logic
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be an undergraduate enrolled in graphic design, visual communications or interactive media program