Search Engine Marketing Specialist
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will own all phases of the SEM program life cycle, from strategy to recommendations, implementation, follow up and analysis. As subject matter experts in developing and executing paid search programs, the SEM Specialists are a vital part of the Hoffman York Media team. We’re looking to grow our media and search team with a collaborative and experienced search specialist who loves to gather knowledge and gain insight on emerging search trends and effectively apply them.
- Build SEM programs from scratch including keyword discovery, structure, bid caps, conversion tracking, ad copy, site links, call outs and negative keywords.
- Assess impression share of voice and trends in search volume to recommend SEM budget levels and priorities
- Multi-task SEM responsibilities across several accounts and clients
- Forecast metric estimates with sound rationale and actively optimize programs to deliver to metric goals
- Provide reporting and well-structured communication to media team members and clients
- Operate independently and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Deliver solutions on time and on budget
- Full proficiency in all aspects of SEM
- Google Adwords certification
- 3+ years of experience with Google Adwords
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in both B-to-C and B-to-B, as well as managing variety of sizes of budgets and multiple brands simultaneously
- Proactive approach with focus on setting and following best practices