Senior Account Executive
We’re growing our team and looking for a highly motivated, talented and hard-working individual with a love for strategic marketing plans and project management. The ideal candidate has the ability to lead the team based on their in-depth knowledge of their accounts and thorough understanding of agency projects. A successful Senior Account Executive takes initiative and finds solutions, when necessary.
A Hoffman York Senior Account Executive (SAE) will:
- Foster and maintain strong relationships and favorable contacts with current (or potential) Agency accounts.
- Act as a catalyst for implementing and achieving a client’s strategic and tactical marketing plan by working with internal team members and external client personnel to determine course of action and desired results.
- Demonstrate strategic potential, tactical stewardship capabilities as well as extensive knowledge of the client’s business model and product/service offering.
- Be someone whom other agency team members should be able to rely on this person for direction, support, knowledge, assurance and confidence.
- Engage in all day-to-day activities of the account, including coordination and/or direction of plans, projects, budgets, etc. under supervision from an Account Director.
- Manage, lead and mentor Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives.
To qualify for the SAE position, a bachelor’s degree is required along with 5+ years of related work experience in advertising or marketing. Candidate should possess strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving abilities, high degree of organization, and a leadership mentality. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is also required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a fun, inclusive agency culture, competitive salary, travel perks, vacation and comprehensive benefits package.
Hoffman York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE ARE
Hoffman York is a dynamic full-service agency with experience building brands across all channels and clients ranging from Fortune 200 companies to startups. We are one of the longest running, continuously operating, independent agencies in the U.S., calling Milwaukee home for more than 80 years. We believe in ROI or “Return on Ideas.” It means we provide more than creativity. We create results.
We follow best practices and protocols to ensure a clean and safe work environment for our employees who choose to work from our newly remodeled office located in Milwaukee’s bustling Third Ward. Hoffman York continues to keep our agency team members and clients connected virtually in ways that continue to provide our employees and clients success towards achieving their goals.