Senior Content Strategist
We’re growing our team and looking for a highly motivated, talented and hard-working individual with a love for content and everything social media. As a Senior Content Strategist, you will be given a wide range of content responsibilities for a variety of consumer clients ranging from boating and grooming to travel and leisure. Day-to-day tasks include developing strategies and plans, leading teams, working collaboratively across disciplines, guiding creative direction, managing influencer partnerships, interacting with clients, problem solving, reviewing analytics and ensuring programs are on time and on budget.
The Senior Content Strategist will plan and execute content and manage teams in a fast-paced environment with multiple national and international clients. You will:
- Develop strategic plans and presentations with input from director and other team leads
- Lead strategic discussions with clients with support from director
- Incorporate new trends and tools into client projects and plans
- Develop scopes with input from director
- Oversee vendor review and selection process, including contract review and negotiations
- Craft new and inventive ideas to help achieve client objectives
- Manage teams and day-to-day client contact
- Oversee development of written and designed content as well as campaign progress and results
- Work closely with account service teams on billing and budgets
- Manage social influencer plans and campaigns, including finding and vetting partners
- Oversee community management activities for clients
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Conduct performance reviews and manage recruitment efforts for staff positions
- Partner with internal teams to ensure web content adheres to SEO best practices
- Review and edit client reports created by content strategists
- Oversee campaign metrics and reporting and provide insights and recommendations for optimizing in real time
- Other duties as assigned
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field with a minimum of five years of relevant content marketing and social media experience (agency experience is a plus). In addition, requires:
- Experience developing and executing content marketing strategies for web, social, ads, email and more
- Social-media savvy and clever thinker with an understanding of social media best practices, social listening and influencer relations
- A strong writer with a love for storytelling through words and visuals
- Experience managing multiple projects and people and measuring campaigns across web and social media
- Ability to develop and present plans and presentations and manage multiple clients and budgets
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Versed in SEO best practices and experience with email marketing
- Understanding of the paid, owned and earned media space as it relates to social media and content marketing execution
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a fun, inclusive agency culture, competitive salary, travel perks, vacation and comprehensive benefits package.
Hoffman York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hoffman York is a dynamic full-service agency with experience building brands across all channels and clients ranging from Fortune 200 companies to startups. We are one of the longest running, continuously operating, independent agencies in the U.S., calling Milwaukee home for more than 80 years. We believe in ROI or “Return on Ideas.” It means we provide more than creativity. We create results.
We follow best practices and protocols to ensure a clean and safe work environment for our employees who choose to work from our newly remodeled office located in Milwaukee’s bustling Third Ward. Hoffman York continues to keep our agency team members and clients connected virtually in ways that continue to provide our employees and clients success towards achieving their goals.