We are seeking a UX Designer to join the CIX (Consumer Insights and Experience Group) team at Hoffman York. The ideal candidate has experience with the research and analytics component of user experience, along with the creative background to help execute strategy across brand experiences. The ideal candidate has minimum 3 - 5 years of experience and can contribute immediately.
- Understanding, generating and representing strong conceptual, strategic and multi-channel messaging ideas across the entire digital ecosystem
- Ability to provide clear UX and brand direction, as well as timely and prescriptive feedback to the team to improve the design process for the company as a whole
- Experience working closely with all levels of UX, collaborating cross functionally with creatives, media, and digital/development
- Knowledge of usability, interaction modeling, experience design, as well as the analytic tools to work within these disciplines
- Ability to translate consumer analysis and insight into persona development
- Diverse experience in wireframing, prototyping, user journey mapping, content and information architecture
- Actively Identifying opportunities for improvement with existing and new clients/projects and evangelize the value of consumer experience in website development and broader brand
- Additional relevant work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in strategy, product or UX/CX experience
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience relevant to user experience and brand strategy; agency experience is ideal
- Design and/or copywriting experience is a plus
- Proficiency with software intended for creating wireframes and prototypes. Experience with Sketch, Figma or Axure is a plus
- Comfortable performing user research and workshops, to inform strategy recommendations with real data and past experiences
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to juggle more than one project at a time
- Ability to present and articulate ideas, openness to evolve opinions to challenge beliefs in a professional manner
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a fun, inclusive agency culture, competitive salary, travel perks, vacation and comprehensive benefits package.
Under our Hybrid Remote Work Policy, qualifying employees will have the ability to work remotely up to 2 days each week (Monday-Friday) with the remaining days being worked in HY's Milwaukee office. Employees will have the ability to choose which, if any, days they would like to work remote.
Hoffman York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE ARE
Hoffman York is a dynamic full-service agency with experience building brands across all channels and clients ranging from Fortune 200 companies to startups. We are one of the longest running, continuously operating, independent agencies in the U.S., calling Milwaukee home for more than 80 years. We believe in ROI or “Return on Ideas.” It means we provide more than creativity. We create results.
We follow best practices and protocols to ensure a clean and safe work environment for our employees who choose to work from our newly remodeled office located in Milwaukee’s bustling Third Ward. Hoffman York continues to keep our agency team members and clients connected virtually in ways that continue to provide our employees and clients success towards achieving their goals.